Thursday, November 4, 2010

Purple shoes

Okay, okay I shopped today and found a very dainty purple shoes. Actually, my main reason driving to the mall on a rainy day is to pay my Nordstrom credit card. I know I used credit card when I shop but I see to it that when the bill comes I have to pay the entire bill to avoid financing charges. That's the secret! I never had any instance wherein my credit cards were paid on installment, it's a big no-no in my vocabulary, call me conceited but that's how I was trained by my ever dutiful and loving husband who supported my shopping trips.


Back to my purple shoes, initially I didn't plan on buying this but at the back of my head I was thinking of my purple dresses at home which I haven't have a shoes that matches them, I wore neutral shoe color if I need to wear any of them dresses. So, this time is my chance of buying my first purple shoes. Had this shoes sold at its retail price I wouldn't consider buying because it is way too much. Why? Because I might wear this only few times, it is not practical and besides the weather is getting cooler each day so dainty shoes goes to the back of the closet until warm season comes.

As you can see, it is made by bebe, one of my favorite brands. I can't believe Nordstrom carry this brand in their store because I haven't seen them in the store during my previous shopping trips. I'm suspecting that other branches carry those but not at Cherry Hill Mall. Oh! by the way they are on sale so maybe("just maybe") they forwarded their left over items from the other stores because there were only 2 stores having women's items on sale this week, that figures right?


No comments:

Post a Comment