Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the best thing in life is LIBRE (free)

I got couple of good deals this week I mean really good ones from Victoria Secret. For the record I only wear this label for my undergarments because I just love it, blame my husband who enrolled me their store. Anyhow, here's what I'm talking about.



I'm telling you this lacy thong is free from Victoria secret which is priced at $12.50 each. I got their monthly giveaway card-- a $10 off on any bra purchase and free lacy thong which is no purchase necessary, meaning I could have claimed the thong by itself no ifs and buts. Yet, I still opted to use my $10 for a new pair of bra and 3 pcs panties.



The bra above is priced @ $42 less $10 so its final cost is only $32 not bad! Since I got it in red I may as well buy a pair of panties to match its red and black trim, they ripped me of with the underwear, if I only buy one I'll have to pay $12.50 each but if I'll get 3 pairs it will only costs $30, do the math! that's $7.50 savings for all 3! Okay, I went overboard! When I paid my purchases, I got a free weekend tote! You read it right it's FREE!


This tote costs $80! Although I spent $62 for all the items I got, I received a total of $110 savings and free stuff combined, who can beat that? And remember no sales tax for shoes and clothing here in New Jersey, so as the freebies I got. Who said my shopping habit is very costly?

No comments:

Post a Comment