Thursday, August 18, 2011

TV Watcher

Post contributed by Toni Jensen

If someone asked me what my favorite pastime was I would probably tell them boating or reading or something like that to make me feel more cultured. But in actuality, my favorite thing to do on a Saturday night if I?m not doing anything else is totally veg out in front of Lifetime and get invested in a corny movie. I recently got www.TvbyDIRECT.COM at home and I?ve been making up excuses so I can stay there and watch TV which is really kind of pathetic when you think about it. I know I?m a woman so I?m supposed to like Lifetime but honestly it makes me feel even more lame than if I didn?t like it! I guess it?s not that big of a deal and there are worse things I could be doing with my time but I feel like if any of my friends found out that I like to sit on the couch with a pan of brownies and a Meredith Baxter movie I would never hear the end of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment