Thursday, August 4, 2011

shopping life lives on and some random things

Though I may have not updated my shopping trips here, rest assured that I am still up for it. Because I believed that once a shopper will always be a shopper. But that does not mean I really have to buy loads of items but maybe a few. Just so you know!

Anyway, for the the record I am proud to announce to the world that I bought a new purse. Its from Louis Vuitton-- Speedy 35 in damier. Just google for pics because I am very lazy to take pictures of it. The reason why I bought it is because I told my sister that I had been working too much I need to compensate myself for doing so. Besides that, I've been nice to my folks back home since I tried to convince our father to see a doctor for a general check up to check him if there's anything that needs to be address with his health. My persistence paid off, he went to the doctor and agreed for executive check up-- he spent 2 days in the hospital diligently following every test the doctors had ordered for him. Thank God!

So, after my dad's successful hospital stay, I drove down to AC pier mall, where designer items priced from $500 and above are being displayed! hhahahah I felt like I am a wanna be Joneses! Then I decided to pick something from LV. Gen & Mel went with me too and we both shopped like we have tons of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment