Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bruce Willis Has Serious Acting Ability

Written by Shannon Tillman

In my opinion Bruce Willis is one of the best actor's today. I recently watched his new movie Red on my www.tvbydirect.com and loved the entire movie. I've been a fan of his for years, and even before he became a huge movie star I remember my mom watching his show Moonlighting with Cybil Shepard.
I even admire how he has worked to keep a good relationship with his ex-wife and her new husband. He generally takes roles for action characters. Although, I wonder if he'll slow down a little now that he is getting older.

I've always thought Bruce Willis to be handsome, but I like that his characters are often humorous. My favorite movies are those that have both action and humor. I did enjoy his more serious role in Pulp Fiction though.

I find the craft of acting to be rather amazing because it seems so difficult to be able to transform yourself into a whole new person. You can tell those who aren't as skilled from the fact that they often play the same character movie after movie, so when someone such as Bruce Willis is able to go from John McClane in Die Hard to Butch Coolidge in Pulp Fiction; I have to admire that actor. I know that I'll be a huge Bruce Willis fan for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment