Friday, January 13, 2012

I need luggage!

You read it right! I need two medium sized luggage for our trip to the Philippines. Yesterday, I went to Macy's and found huge luggage, almost my height! Goodness gracious what am I going to put in it? The way I see it, I would really fit inside! Most of them are very expensive, I am trying to shop on a budget as I am about to spend my meager salary for the trip. My friends couldn't believed that I am looking for deals(read barat). Why don't they believe that I can make myself frugal? I am just thinking of leaving those luggage bags at home when all of its contents are to be given away! So, it is just but right to spend as cheap as I can be for a single use, because there is no point of bringing an empty luggage back.

Next stop...TJ Maxx & Marshals...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment