Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Watch Collection

This post brought to you by Baby-G. All opinions are 100% mine.

I may be known for my shoes and purse collection but unknown to many, I also collect perfumes and watches.  One of the newest addition to my watch collection is the new Baby-G ke$ha watch with a ke$ha logo in it .  I was intrigued by Ke$sha's photo shoot when I saw the video (you can see the video below:  I was so eager to buy the Leopard Print watch.  So, I hurriedly went to Nordstrom and got my new Baby-G watch.

The head turning style of the two Casio Baby-G  ke$sha watches comes in two designs.  

1.  Red, White, Blue watch - Inspired by the american flag.  This piece shows how patriotic you can be.

2. Leopard Print - it will express the animal side of the wearer.

The above mentioned watches are available in Tourneau, Nordstrom and selected Macy's stores.    You can also see these collection at baby-g.com.  Of the two ke$ha watches, what is your favorite?  (Comment, on this post please).

 

I have to tell you that I am really glad I have a Baby-G watch and I wouldn't mind owning another one.  I am joining the Baby-G sweepstakes and I hope to win.  The contest rules  are very easy.  You too can join by doing the following:

  • LIKE Baby-G's Facebook Page
  • Tweet out your favorite Baby-G watch with a #babyg hashtag.

Easy peasy right?  

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment